Saturday, October 29, 2011
Friends, This is the house we lived in for one year 2008-09, 2 years ago we were forced to move because the owner sold it to a young family. It just burned to the ground on Wednesday due to an electrical problem in the living room. 3 people were able to get out of this quick moving fire however, one child did not. The 8 year old girl ran to the back bedroom and the fire was too hot for the parents to go back in. Pray for this family who has just lost this child.
Posted by Michael and Katherine Grant at 1:23 AM